PDA

View Full Version : Come on Sean (F2)

Kevin Christner
June 18th 13, 04:03 AM
We're all waiting for you to put your money where your mouth is. Suggested donation to the US Junior Team is $100 per post you've forced us all to read, and $200 per post in the future. Maybe you'll learn to temper yourself when there is a financial penalty/reward involved.

2C

June 18th 13, 08:12 PM
On Monday, June 17, 2013 11:03:04 PM UTC-4, Kevin Christner wrote:
> We're all waiting for you to put your money where your mouth is. Suggested donation to the US Junior Team is $100 per post you've forced us all to read, and $200 per post in the future. Maybe you'll learn to temper yourself when there is a financial penalty/reward involved.
>
>
>
> 2C

I agree Kevin...great idea!

Sean F (F2)
June 19th 13, 01:20 AM
As far as I see it, unfortunately, spending that money on the SSA for Jr soaring would be like paying taxes and expecting to go into your community.

I support Jr soaring in my own way. Ways that help the pilots directly.

I bought a $100 T shirt from Boyd Willet to support his Worlds trip this summer. Ill copy the receipt if you show me yours first.

There is $100. What have you done?

Sean
F2

Tony[_5_]
June 19th 13, 02:50 AM
On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:20:52 PM UTC-5, Sean F (F2) wrote:
> As far as I see it, unfortunately, spending that money on the SSA for Jr soaring would be like paying taxes and expecting to go into your community.
>
>
>
> I support Jr soaring in my own way. Ways that help the pilots directly.
>
>
>
> I bought a $100 T shirt from Boyd Willet to support his Worlds trip this summer. Ill copy the receipt if you show me yours first.
>
>
>
> There is $100. What have you done?
>
>
>
> Sean
>
> F2

Please expand on why you feel that way. All donations to SSA Junior programs go directly to help. Bultman, Cadet, and Kolstad Scholarships have absolutely zero overhead costs, and donations are welcome (especially to the Kolstad) to get them fully funded. As far as I know the same is true for the US Team Fund, and I believe the US Team is usually very good about making sure that our Junior pilots get the support they need to attend the Junior Worlds. Nobody is scraping anything off the top.

I wore Boyd's shirt on Day 2 and Moriarty and had my fastest flight of the contest.

Sean F (F2)
June 19th 13, 04:56 AM
Ok, I'll donate. :-)

Kevin Christner
June 19th 13, 04:46 PM
Once again, Sean speaks without knowledge. And Sean, I've been working with, teaching, and helping juniors since I turned 18 and got my CFIG.

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 9:50:54 PM UTC-4, Tony wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:20:52 PM UTC-5, Sean F (F2) wrote:
>
> > As far as I see it, unfortunately, spending that money on the SSA for Jr soaring would be like paying taxes and expecting to go into your community.
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > I support Jr soaring in my own way. Ways that help the pilots directly..
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > I bought a $100 T shirt from Boyd Willet to support his Worlds trip this summer. Ill copy the receipt if you show me yours first.
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > There is $100. What have you done?
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > Sean
>
> >
>
> > F2
>
>
>
> Please expand on why you feel that way. All donations to SSA Junior programs go directly to help. Bultman, Cadet, and Kolstad Scholarships have absolutely zero overhead costs, and donations are welcome (especially to the Kolstad) to get them fully funded. As far as I know the same is true for the US Team Fund, and I believe the US Team is usually very good about making sure that our Junior pilots get the support they need to attend the Junior Worlds. Nobody is scraping anything off the top.
>
>
>
> I wore Boyd's shirt on Day 2 and Moriarty and had my fastest flight of the contest.

Steve Leonard[_2_]
June 19th 13, 06:43 PM
On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 10:56:20 PM UTC-5, Sean F (F2) wrote:
> Ok, I'll donate. :-)

Thanks, Sean. I haven't done my part in a while, so I need to step up again.

Google