PDA

View Full Version : Region 4S New Castle

June 21st 13, 07:32 PM
Hello Racers:
Region 4 South at New Castle International will run from 9/16 through 9/21 with practice 9/14-9/15.
Classes will be Std. 15M and 18M. If not enough Std gliders enter to make a viable class,or if pilots request, we will revert to 15M with limited handicapping up to .913.
This is a classic race and we are due for one of our famous amazing ridge missions. Mentoring for pilots new to New Castle is available.
Come participate in a great event and one of the best week long parties in soaring.
For not info see the SSA web site or contact Patty Smith at .
For BRSS
UH

Google