PDA

View Full Version : Miss May 2004.

Capt.Doug
March 21st 04, 02:55 AM
I didn't post to the wrong group. Playboy Magazine's Miss May 2004 should be
looked at seriously. She wants to be a corporate Learjet pilot. Anyone care
to help her build some stick time?

D. (P.S.- She can hold altitude and heading very well in the KingAir)

Jay Honeck
March 21st 04, 03:46 AM
> D. (P.S.- She can hold altitude and heading very well in the KingAir)

First Angelina Jolie, and now Miss May?

Things are really starting to look up in G.A.!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Earl Grieda
March 21st 04, 04:38 AM
"Capt.Doug" > wrote in message
> I didn't post to the wrong group. Playboy Magazine's Miss May 2004 should
be
> looked at seriously. She wants to be a corporate Learjet pilot. Anyone
care
> to help her build some stick time?

Hopefully our current cultural Taliban attitude will soon be history, or at
least its adherants will crawl back under their rocks, and Miss May, along
with anyone else, will be judged on their abilities and not on whether they
wear clothes or not.

Earl G

Peter Gottlieb
March 21st 04, 06:35 AM
What's wrong with admiring someone's body, intellect, and abilities all at
the same time?

"Earl Grieda" > wrote in message
hlink.net...

> "Capt.Doug" > wrote in message
> > I didn't post to the wrong group. Playboy Magazine's Miss May 2004
should
> be
> > looked at seriously. She wants to be a corporate Learjet pilot. Anyone
> care
> > to help her build some stick time?
> >

> Hopefully our current cultural Taliban attitude will soon be history, or
at
> least its adherants will crawl back under their rocks, and Miss May, along
> with anyone else, will be judged on their abilities and not on whether
they
> wear clothes or not.
>
> Earl G

Tom Sixkiller
March 21st 04, 02:59 PM
"Capt.Doug" > wrote in message
> I didn't post to the wrong group. Playboy Magazine's Miss May 2004 should
be
> looked at seriously. She wants to be a corporate Learjet pilot. Anyone
care
> to help her build some stick time?
>
> D. (P.S.- She can hold altitude and heading very well in the KingAir)

Ahhhmm...but you just read the articles...right?

Peter Gottlieb
March 21st 04, 09:11 PM
"Tom Sixkiller" > wrote in message

> Ahhhmm...but you just read the articles...right?

What articles?

John E. Carty
March 21st 04, 10:54 PM
"Peter Gottlieb" > wrote in message
et...

> "Tom Sixkiller" > wrote in message
>> >
>> Ahhhmm...but you just read the articles...right?
>>

> What articles?

There were articles???

John Galban
March 22nd 04, 10:09 PM
"Capt.Doug" > wrote in message >...
> Anyone care
> to help her build some stick time?

Interesting choice of words :-)

John Galban=====>N4BQ (PA28-180)

March 31st 04, 04:00 AM
On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 04:38:15 GMT, "Earl Grieda"
> wrote:

>Hopefully our current cultural Taliban attitude will soon be history, or at
>least its adherants will crawl back under their rocks, and Miss May, along
>with anyone else, will be judged on their abilities and not on whether they
>wear clothes or not.

Before I can judge her abilities I'm gonna have to get a demo.

Flight, I mean. Demo flight.

Dave Blevins

P.S. How dare you compare our cultural attitude to that of the Taliban.
Really.

Google