PDA

View Full Version : Dave's blog from Hobbs - USA Open Class nationals

Dave Nadler
June 24th 13, 11:36 PM
Enjoy !
http://www.nadler.com/public/2013_Hobbs/2013_Hobbs.html
Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"

PS: email with any questions...

June 25th 13, 01:06 AM
On Monday, June 24, 2013 6:36:35 PM UTC-4, Dave Nadler wrote:
> Enjoy !
>
> http://www.nadler.com/public/2013_Hobbs/2013_Hobbs.html
>
> Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"
>

> PS: email with any questions...

Especially this:

"David Coggins had a mishap with his TE probe. How could such a horrible thing happen ? Best explanation I have is he flew too high and bent the probe on the bottom of class A airspace. Any other theories ?"

rlovinggood
June 25th 13, 08:25 PM
On Monday, June 24, 2013 6:36:35 PM UTC-4, Dave Nadler wrote:
> Enjoy !
>
> http://www.nadler.com/public/2013_Hobbs/2013_Hobbs.html
>
> Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"
>

> PS: email with any questions...

TE probe might have been left attached to fin when the trailer top was closed.

But I do think the better answer is he pranged it on Class A airspace.

Ray

Dave Nadler
June 27th 13, 05:38 PM
Classic Hobbs yesterday !
You shoulda been here !

June 28th 13, 12:26 AM
On Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:38:16 PM UTC-4, Dave Nadler wrote:
> Classic Hobbs yesterday !
>
> You shoulda been here !

Looking out the window for the past week I figure I should be anywhere but in New England. Rain, rain, rain, and more rain...

I begin to understand why people drive 3-4 days west.

Google