PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Database

JCM
March 23rd 04, 08:18 PM
I would like to find a database that shows the pilot certificates in a
specific zip code or city for some research. Does anyone know if there is
one available?

Thanks...

Chuck

---

William W. Plummer
March 23rd 04, 08:51 PM
www.faa.gov is the source.
www.avweb.com under "databases"
www.landing.com also has it

"JCM" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> I would like to find a database that shows the pilot certificates in a
> specific zip code or city for some research. Does anyone know if there is
> one available?
>
> Thanks...
>
> Chuck
>

> ---

JCM
March 23rd 04, 11:52 PM
"William W. Plummer" > wrote in message
> www.faa.gov is the source.
> www.avweb.com under "databases"
> www.landing.com also has it

Thanks for the links...

I had HUA, because I have used landings.com before, but just didn't realize
you could search by zip code. I always did it by name.

Thanks again...

Chuck

---

Google