PDA

View Full Version : Podium Finish for Sarah at WWGC!!

Linwood Stevenson
July 13th 13, 09:22 PM
Race Fans,

Sarah Kelly Arnold received the Bronze FAI medal for third place at the WWGC in France today! Way to go Sarah! Thanks to all who supported this effort for the US Team!

Linwood Stevenson

July 13th 13, 10:55 PM
On Saturday, July 13, 2013 4:22:31 PM UTC-4, Linwood Stevenson wrote:
> Race Fans, Sarah Kelly Arnold received the Bronze FAI medal for third place at the WWGC in France today! Way to go Sarah! Thanks to all who supported this effort for the US Team! Linwood Stevenson

Eyes watering.
What a great accomplishment for a fine pilot.
UH

July 14th 13, 07:56 AM
Applause, applause.

Very pleased to see such a fine performance!

9B

John Godfrey (QT)[_2_]
July 14th 13, 12:03 PM
On Sunday, July 14, 2013 2:56:11 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> Applause, applause.
>

> Very pleased to see such a fine performance!
>

> 9B

Hear, hear!

July 14th 13, 12:28 PM
I'm not sure this is correct - there is a tie in points for 2nd which should be resolved by the number of day wins (Annex A 10.8.2), so the results should be:

1) Christine Grote
2) Ayala Truelove
3) Doerte Starsinski
4) Sarah Arnold

Nevertheless, an excellent result.

Brad Alston
July 14th 13, 08:54 PM
Great showing Sarah...well done! Congratulations to you and all the supporting crew!

Sean F (F2)
July 15th 13, 01:56 PM
Sarah Rocks!

Google