PDA

View Full Version : Re: Circuit diagram required

July 28th 13, 03:26 AM
On Monday, 19 July 1999 19:00:00 UTC+12, John Giddy wrote:
> Would anybody be able to assist me by providing a photocopy of the
> circuit diagram for a RADAIR 360 aircraft transceiver please ?
> I will willingly pay any photocopy and postage costs to obtain this
> info, as I am trying to repair one, and without the circuit diagram, I
> am going crosseyed trying to follow where everything connects :-(
> Please reply to my email address so we don't annoy others with
> non-soaring threads...
> Best Regards, John G.
> --
> John Giddy ( ) ) Mangalore Gliding Club
> 5/287 Barkers Rd ) ) ) http://www.gfa.org.au/vic/mgc/
> Kew, Victoria, 3101 ( ) ) _
> Australia ( ) '------8------'

Hi John

Did you ever locate Radair 360 VHF Transceiver wiring diagramme.

If so then I would be grateful if you could email across a copy of the Radair 360 VHF Transceiver wiring diagramme.

Cheers

Simon Osborne
P.O. Box 55, Ongaonga, 4244, New Zealand

Dan Marotta
July 28th 13, 05:08 PM
Do you think the installation manual might have a schematic?

http://www.esscoaircraft.com/p-2313-radair-360-vhf-transceiver-installation-manual.aspx

> wrote in message
> On Monday, 19 July 1999 19:00:00 UTC+12, John Giddy wrote:
>> Would anybody be able to assist me by providing a photocopy of the
>> circuit diagram for a RADAIR 360 aircraft transceiver please ?
>> I will willingly pay any photocopy and postage costs to obtain this
>> info, as I am trying to repair one, and without the circuit diagram, I
>> am going crosseyed trying to follow where everything connects :-(
>> Please reply to my email address so we don't annoy others with
>> non-soaring threads...
>> Best Regards, John G.
>> --
>> John Giddy ( ) ) Mangalore Gliding Club
>> 5/287 Barkers Rd ) ) ) http://www.gfa.org.au/vic/mgc/
>> Kew, Victoria, 3101 ( ) ) _
>> Australia ( ) '------8------'
>
> Hi John
>
> Did you ever locate Radair 360 VHF Transceiver wiring diagramme.
>
> If so then I would be grateful if you could email across a copy of the
> Radair 360 VHF Transceiver wiring diagramme.
>
> Cheers
>
> Simon Osborne
> P.O. Box 55, Ongaonga, 4244, New Zealand

Google