PDA

View Full Version : OLC IGC. file download problem

Nick Kennedy
July 28th 13, 03:42 PM
Hi All
Recently when I download a IGC from the OLC to review the flight and play
it back in See you the flight stops about 3/4 of the way through.
Any ideas out on how to fix this problem and get the whole flight to play?
Nick Kennedy

Papa3[_2_]
July 28th 13, 11:10 PM
On Sunday, July 28, 2013 10:42:01 AM UTC-4, dogger wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Recently when I download a IGC from the OLC to review the flight and play
>
> it back in See you the flight stops about 3/4 of the way through.
>
> Any ideas out on how to fix this problem and get the whole flight to play?
>
> Nick Kennedy

May need to be a bit more specific than that.

- If you stop replay, can you see that the remainder of the flight is actually on the file (i.e. the trace continues beyond the point animation stops).
- If you look at the Flight Properties Miscelaneous tab (or if you open the file in text editor), can you see anything in the B Records that indicates a big problem (e.g. a couple of spurious fixes). In my experience, SeeYou is pretty tolerant of bad fixes, but you never know...

Of course, if you want to crowd-source some real help, you could tell us the particular flight in question...

Erik Mann (P3)

Google