PDA

View Full Version : Sun N Fun is at which airport?

DL152279546231
February 18th 04, 04:14 PM
Sun N Fun is at which airport?

Dave
February 18th 04, 06:05 PM
> Sun N Fun is at which airport?

You're smart enough to post a message to a newsgroup but not smart enough to
use your web browser ? Try www.google.com and see what you can come up
with.

DL152279546231
February 18th 04, 07:10 PM
Actually I went to the AAA travel agency and got a map of Lakeland and couldn't
figure out where the "Lakeland??" airport was. I suspect it is not in Lakeland

Russell Kent
February 18th 04, 07:57 PM
DL152279546231 wrote:

> Actually I went to the AAA travel agency and got a map of Lakeland and couldn't
> figure out where the "Lakeland??" airport was. I suspect it is not in Lakeland

The Lakeland Linder regional airport (code LAL) is SW of city center. To my
knowledge, there's no scheduled air carrier service at the airport.

Russell Kent

OSKI 3
February 18th 04, 09:00 PM
Sun N Fun is located at Lakeland, FL.
KLAL. You can get to this site:
http://www.sun-n-fun.org/content/

Bill OParowski

B2431
February 19th 04, 06:38 AM
>From: (OSKI 3)
>Date: 2/18/2004 3:00 PM Central Standard Time
>
>Sun N Fun is located at Lakeland, FL.
>KLAL. You can get to this site:
> http://www.sun-n-fun.org/content/
>
>Bill OParowski

Just follow the "No Zoom Zone" and "Scram Juan" signs.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

DL152279546231
February 20th 04, 06:29 PM
I found the airport near the bottom of the map in the same color yellow as a
lot of other developments...

Also, http://www.lakelandairport.com/

& if you want to use Yahoo Maps or Switchboard.com to see where the hotels are
in relation to the airport the airport's address is:

3900 Don Emerson Drive
Suite 210
Lakeland, FL 33811

Thanks

Scrappman
February 27th 04, 02:51 AM
And don't forget the party on thurs. night, U.L. area, just listen
for the music, you'll find it.
Scrappman

B2431 wrote:

>>From: (OSKI 3)
>>Date: 2/18/2004 3:00 PM Central Standard Time
>>
>>Sun N Fun is located at Lakeland, FL.
>>KLAL. You can get to this site:
>> http://www.sun-n-fun.org/content/
>>
>>Bill OParowski
>>

> Just follow the "No Zoom Zone" and "Scram Juan" signs.
>
> Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

ChuckSlusarczyk
February 27th 04, 11:37 AM
In article >, Scrappman says...

> And don't forget the party on thurs. night, U.L. area, just listen
>for the music, you'll find it.
> Scrappman

Party did you say party?? Next thing you'll tell me is about some guy with
something called muzzle loader that's not a gun :-) See ya there Grant

Chuck S

SadlerVampire18
February 29th 04, 04:40 AM
You guys are killing me. I gotta get down there this year. Anyone got an
extra bunk for a few days,
Bartman

"ChuckSlusarczyk" > wrote in message
> In article >, Scrappman says...
> >
> > And don't forget the party on thurs. night, U.L. area, just listen
> >for the music, you'll find it.
> > Scrappman
>
> Party did you say party?? Next thing you'll tell me is about some guy with
> something called muzzle loader that's not a gun :-) See ya there Grant
>
> Chuck S

Scrappman
February 29th 04, 02:41 PM
I brought back some Czech muzzle loader with me this trip,, I'll donate
it,,,,,,,,, with a few beers,,,,,
Scrapp,,, home again,,, man

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

> In article >, Scrappman says...
>
>> And don't forget the party on thurs. night, U.L. area, just listen
>>for the music, you'll find it.
>> Scrappman
>>

> Party did you say party?? Next thing you'll tell me is about some guy with
> something called muzzle loader that's not a gun :-) See ya there Grant
>
> Chuck S

Scrappman
February 29th 04, 02:42 PM
Plenty of room man, head on down,,,,,,, be there by thurs though,,,,,
hehehe,,
Scrappman

SadlerVampire18 wrote:

> You guys are killing me. I gotta get down there this year. Anyone got an
> extra bunk for a few days,
> Bartman
>

> "ChuckSlusarczyk" > wrote in message
>
>>In article >, Scrappman says...
>>
>>> And don't forget the party on thurs. night, U.L. area, just listen
>>>for the music, you'll find it.
>>>Scrappman
>>>
>>Party did you say party?? Next thing you'll tell me is about some guy with
>>something called muzzle loader that's not a gun :-) See ya there Grant
>>
>>Chuck S

Google