PDA

View Full Version : Tinted Canopy question

Soartech
August 6th 13, 08:59 PM
Are reflections of inside objects less visible or more visible when using a tinted canopy? Just curious. You see lots of reflections in the many videos available on the web.

Luke Szczepaniak
August 7th 13, 01:36 PM
On 08/06/2013 3:59 PM, Soartech wrote:
> Are reflections of inside objects less visible or more visible when using a tinted canopy? Just curious. You see lots of reflections in the many videos available on the web.

My first glider had a clear canopy, my current glider has a green tinted
canopy. Personally I found no difference in reflections, but the tint
helps against sun fatigue. Don't judge the reflections based on videos,
the camera makes them more noticeable than what you see in flight.

Luke

Google