PDA

View Full Version : Flying Legends 2013 Duxford 12-13-14/07/2013 - Gladiators + Yak Aerostars - 03/17 - 20130713_egsu_gladiator_n5903_gglad_fl13_0196.jpg (1/1) - 295 kb

D. St-Sanvain
August 9th 13, 09:24 PM

PVK
August 9th 13, 10:18 PM
The world's only two airworthy Gladiators. It was great to see them on
the Saturday, and I'm glad people with better photographic skills than
me were there to record it. Thanks D St.S.

Regards
Paul

ŽiŠardo[_3_]
August 10th 13, 09:11 AM
On 09/08/2013 22:18, PVK wrote:
> The world's only two airworthy Gladiators. It was great to see them on
> the Saturday, and I'm glad people with better photographic skills than
> me were there to record it. Thanks D St.S.
>
> Regards
> Paul

I second that.

RiŠardo

--
Moving Things in Still Pictures!

D. St-Sanvain
August 10th 13, 05:20 PM
ŽiŠardo a écrit :
> On 09/08/2013 22:18, PVK wrote:
>> The world's only two airworthy Gladiators. It was great to see them on
>> the Saturday, and I'm glad people with better photographic skills than
>> me were there to record it. Thanks D St.S.
>>
>> Regards
>> Paul
>
> I second that.
>
> RiŠardo

And, perhaps more with these two, and also with the Hawkers, than with
Spitfire and Mustangs, what a sound, dear friends, what a sound !

--
D520
Delta Reflex : http://bdd.deltareflex.com

Google