PDA

View Full Version : Re: Consolidated PBY-5A Catalina 02

CharlieH[_2_]
August 11th 13, 07:27 AM
You know, it looks like we stood in the same spots for some of the photos, I
have a couple that are identical to yours

Charlie

"展奄rdo" wrote in message

Moving Things in Still Pictures!

展奄rdo[_3_]
August 11th 13, 09:37 AM
On 11/08/2013 07:27, CharlieH wrote:
> You know, it looks like we stood in the same spots for some of the
> photos, I have a couple that are identical to yours
>
> Charlie
>

> "展奄rdo" wrote in message

Hi Charlie,

I took that at about 8.50am - I didn't see you!

;-)

Regards,

Ri奄rdo

--
Moving Things in Still Pictures!

CharlieH[_2_]
August 16th 13, 10:41 PM
Hmm yes at around 08:50 I was probably getting through the helicopter
display

"展奄rdo" wrote in message

On 11/08/2013 07:27, CharlieH wrote:
> You know, it looks like we stood in the same spots for some of the
> photos, I have a couple that are identical to yours
>
> Charlie
>

> "展奄rdo" wrote in message

Hi Charlie,

I took that at about 8.50am - I didn't see you!

;-)

Regards,

Ri奄rdo

--
Moving Things in Still Pictures!

展奄rdo[_3_]
August 17th 13, 08:54 AM
On 16/08/2013 22:41, CharlieH wrote:
> Hmm yes at around 08:50 I was probably getting through the helicopter
> display

Ah, some lead and others follow! My arrival time was determined by the
shuttle bus service.

--
Moving Things in Still Pictures!

Google