PDA

View Full Version : Flying Legends 2013 Duxford 12-13-14/07/2013 - Yak 3/6/11 + Avenger + Widcat - 16/17 - 20130714_egsu_tbm3e_53319_hbrdg_fl13_3139.jpg (1/1) - 190 kb

D. St-Sanvain
September 5th 13, 08:18 PM

PAUL H
September 6th 13, 11:50 AM
really wanted to go to this show but it fell between Waddington and RIAT
shows i had all ready booked and couldn't do all three one after another. Do
enjoy looking at these thanks for posting

Paul
"D. St-Sanvain" > wrote in message

ŽiŠardo[_3_]
September 6th 13, 11:52 AM
On 06/09/2013 11:50, PAUL H wrote:
> really wanted to go to this show but it fell between Waddington and RIAT
> shows i had all ready booked and couldn't do all three one after
> another. Do enjoy looking at these thanks for posting
>
> Paul

I have this problem, particularly as "she who must be obeyed" MUST be
obeyed!

;-)

RiŠardo

--
Moving Things in Still Pictures!

PAUL H
September 6th 13, 05:18 PM
im ok with that she loves to go and see them nearly as much as me

paul

"ŽiŠardo" wrote in message

On 06/09/2013 11:50, PAUL H wrote:
> really wanted to go to this show but it fell between Waddington and RIAT
> shows i had all ready booked and couldn't do all three one after
> another. Do enjoy looking at these thanks for posting
>
> Paul

I have this problem, particularly as "she who must be obeyed" MUST be
obeyed!

;-)

RiŠardo

--
Moving Things in Still Pictures!

ŽiŠardo[_3_]
September 6th 13, 05:51 PM
On 06/09/2013 17:18, PAUL H wrote:
> im ok with that she loves to go and see them nearly as much as me
>
> paul

Ah, that's what love is all about!

RiŠardo

--