PDA

View Full Version : Snapshots from Skagit Flight Fest Sept. 7, 2013

coffelt2
September 12th 13, 03:29 AM
OK, they're rough, raw and unedited (it will be plain to see), but here
goes!

OH, some other junk on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzbRuL3FT6w

Old Chief Lynn

September 12th 13, 09:37 AM
On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 19:29:12 -0700, "coffelt2" >
wrote:

>OK, they're rough, raw and unedited (it will be plain to see), but here
>goes!
>
>OH, some other junk on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzbRuL3FT6w
>
>Old Chief Lynn

I see you got the really important shot, Chief! Thanks for sharing
these!

My 'chauffeur' didn't want to go all the way to Skagit, so we only
made it to the FHC Fly Day at Paine Field. Darn - looks like there
were a couple interesting birds there I haven't seen before.

Probably just as well, though, with my bum ticker; still recovering
from the Vintage Aircraft Day at Paine Filed the week before. Got
some good shots there that I'm still wading through between naps.
Seems like more naps than wading, however...

Bob ^,,^

Google