PDA

View Full Version : Women are better pilots than men

Nathalie Hutt
April 12th 04, 10:35 AM
Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
and crash into mountains.Women are far more skilled and not driven by
small "joysticks".

Pepperoni
April 12th 04, 11:45 AM
"Nathalie Hutt" > wrote in message
om...
> Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
> and crash into mountains.Women are far more skilled and not driven by
> small "joysticks".

Blonde, right??

(the airhead troll is a dead giveaway)

GPS
April 12th 04, 01:03 PM
>Women are far more skilled and not driven by
> small "joysticks".
Apparently women are not driven by anything... who built the planes you fly
in? Who built the world for that matter? What happen to Amelia Earhart? ...
hmmm sounds like someone who couldn't navigate. Penis envy? Man hater are
you?

"Nathalie Hutt" > wrote in message
om...
> Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
> and crash into mountains.Women are far more skilled and not driven by
> small "joysticks".

Peter Gottlieb
April 12th 04, 02:45 PM
From your post, it would appear that *you* think of penises all the time,
too.

Alas, female humans make the same stupid human mistakes male humans do.

"Nathalie Hutt" > wrote in message
om...
> Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
> and crash into mountains.Women are far more skilled and not driven by
> small "joysticks".

LPA
April 12th 04, 03:51 PM
OK people. This is called a troll or flamebait. Let it be.

"Nathalie Hutt" > wrote in message
om...
> Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
> and crash into mountains.Women are far more skilled and not driven by
> small "joysticks".

Larry Dighera
April 12th 04, 04:23 PM
On 12 Apr 2004 02:35:17 -0700, (Nathalie Hutt)
wrote in Message-Id:
>:

Given

http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~cru/library/tools/nslookup.html yields:

ceatl.public.lib.ga.us

So the Georgia poster registered for a Lycos e-mail account, went to
the public library, and posted the motto of the 99s anonymously.

Here's the whois data:

WHOIS results for 168.9.250.3
Generated by www.DNSstuff.com
Country: UNITED STATES

NOTE: More information appears to be available at ZU47-ARIN.

Using cached answer (or, you can get fresh results).

OrgName: State of Georgia/Board of Regents
OrgID: SGR
Address: 1865 West Broad Street
City: Athens
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30606
Country: US

NetRange: 168.8.0.0 - 168.15.255.255
CIDR: 168.8.0.0/13
NetName: NETBLK-PEACHNETB-BLK1
NetHandle: NET-168-8-0-0-1
Parent: NET-168-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: NS1.USG.EDU
NameServer: NS2.USG.EDU
NameServer: NS3.USG.EDU
NameServer: NS4.USG.EDU
Comment:
RegDate: 1993-07-16
Updated: 2001-11-12

TechHandle: ZU47-ARIN
TechName: University System of Georgia
TechPhone: +1-706-227-7171
TechEmail:

Jim Fisher
April 12th 04, 04:42 PM
"Nathalie Hutt" > wrote in message
> Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
> and crash into mountains.

Yeah, but we die happy.

--
Jim Fisher

BllFs6
April 12th 04, 05:24 PM
>Yeah, but we die happy.
>
>--
>Jim Fisher

only if there wasnt a woman in the plane....otherwise you just die mercifully
:)

take care

Blll

Orval Fairbairn
April 12th 04, 06:21 PM
In article >,
(Nathalie Hutt) wrote:

> Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
> and crash into mountains.Women are far more skilled and not driven by
> small "joysticks".

No, but they really LIKE large joysticks! It is called "estrogen
poisoning."

Steven Barnes
April 13th 04, 12:13 AM
"BllFs6" > wrote in message
> >Yeah, but we die happy.
> >
> >--
> >Jim Fisher
> >

> only if there wasnt a woman in the plane....otherwise you just die
mercifully
> :)
>
> take care
>
> Blll

An airplane will kill ya nice and quick. A woman takes her time...

Steve Foley
April 13th 04, 02:37 AM
"Nathalie Hutt" > wrote in message
om...
> Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
> and crash into mountains.Women are far more skilled and not driven by
> small "joysticks".

You really need to attend Badwater Bill's University for Women .

http://groups.google.com/groups?&selm=38d91ccb.276017295%40news.earthlink.ne

atis118
April 13th 04, 06:55 AM
Check out her other posts:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:nathalie_hutt%40lycos.com&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=0&sa=N

These are all in the past 4 days, what a riot...she's got time on her
hands.

Greg

"Steve Foley" > wrote in message >...
> "Nathalie Hutt" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
> > and crash into mountains.Women are far more skilled and not driven by
> > small "joysticks".
>
> You really need to attend Badwater Bill's University for Women .
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?&selm=38d91ccb.276017295%40news.earthlink.ne

C J Campbell
April 13th 04, 07:20 AM
"atis118" > wrote in message
om...
> Check out her other posts:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:nathalie_hutt%40lycos.com&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=0&sa=N

> These are all in the past 4 days, what a riot...she's got time on her
> hands.

She certainly doesn't date much.

ET
April 13th 04, 08:04 AM
"C J Campbell" > wrote in
:

> http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:nathalie_hutt%40lycos.com&hl=e
> n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=0&sa=N

WOW, I've never ever, EVER seen such a troublemaker that works so hard at
it....

For some reason I picture the actress that played the women in "Misery" by
Stephen King... banging away on her keyboard all day trying to come up with
"on topic" hate-spam against men to any newsgroup she can think of...

What a riot!!!

--
ET >:)

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams

Tom Sixkiller
April 13th 04, 08:11 AM
"C J Campbell" > wrote in message

> "atis118" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Check out her other posts:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:nathalie_hutt%40lycos.com&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=0&sa=N

> > These are all in the past 4 days, what a riot...she's got time on her
> > hands.
> >

> She certainly doesn't date much.

Ya figger?

Wanna start a lottery how long a male would last doing that before killed or
in jail?

pacplyer
April 13th 04, 08:43 AM
(Nathalie Hutt) wrote in message >...
> Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
> and crash into mountains.
> Women are far more skilled and not driven by
> small "joysticks".

Nathalie the Hutt,
It's a lot worse than that. When we're flying, all we do is talk
about broads. When we're around good looking broads, all we do is
talk about flying. We don't think *of* our, ahem, "control sticks."
We think *with* them instead. Many times we follow them all over the
world. Even upside down in the mountains at night in thunderstorms
backwards through a pencil sharpner. No wonder we crash so much.
We'll fly right through mountains, just to get some control stick
action.

You might say: "Women are skilled at getting us killed."

pac "real stick" plyer

(you would have known all this if you had graduated from Dr.
Badwater's University For Women. See link above.)

CV
April 13th 04, 10:55 AM
atis118 wrote:
> Check out her other posts:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:nathalie_hutt%40lycos.com&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=0&sa=N
>
> These are all in the past 4 days, what a riot...she's got time on her
> hands.

_If_ it is a she - who knows ?

CV

Tom Sixkiller
April 13th 04, 10:58 AM
"CV" > wrote in message
> atis118 wrote:
> > Check out her other posts:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:nathalie_hutt%40lycos.com&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=0&sa=N

> > These are all in the past 4 days, what a riot...she's got time on her
> > hands.
>
> _If_ it is a she - who knows ?

Has to be...if it were a male, it'd be a capital offense. Who'd risk it?

Cecil Chapman
April 13th 04, 01:02 PM
At least the trolls are getting to be amusing! :-)

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL
Student-IASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -
"Nathalie Hutt" > wrote in message
om...
> Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
> and crash into mountains.Women are far more skilled and not driven by
> small "joysticks".

Cecil Chapman
April 13th 04, 01:05 PM
! Jim F. for President!!!

=-----

"Jim Fisher" > wrote in message
> "Nathalie Hutt" > wrote in message
> > Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
> > and crash into mountains.
>
> Yeah, but we die happy.
>
> --
> Jim Fisher

G.R. Patterson III
April 13th 04, 02:41 PM
C J Campbell wrote:

> She certainly doesn't date much.

You'd have to be pretty masochistic to want to.

George Patterson
This marriage is off to a shaky start. The groom just asked the band to
play "Your cheatin' heart", and the bride just requested "Don't come home
a'drinkin' with lovin' on your mind".

John Galban
April 13th 04, 10:24 PM
ET > wrote in message >...
> "C J Campbell" > wrote in
> :
>
> > http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:nathalie_hutt%40lycos.com&hl=e
> > n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=0&sa=N
>
> WOW, I've never ever, EVER seen such a troublemaker that works so hard at
> it....

This is just a garden variety Usenet shotgun troll. Chances are
good that the original poster is not even a woman. I see these pop
up every now and then. There was one guy a few months ago that
customized his troll for each individual newsgroup. I quit counting
when the number of newsgroups topped 100. Some people have too much
time on their hands.

John Galban=====>N4BQ (PA28-180)

ET
April 14th 04, 02:14 AM
(John Galban) wrote in
m:

> ET > wrote in message
>> "C J Campbell" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:nathalie_hutt%40lycos.com&h
>> > l=e n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=0&sa=N
>>
>> WOW, I've never ever, EVER seen such a troublemaker that works so
>> hard at it....
>>

> This is just a garden variety Usenet shotgun troll. Chances are
> good that the original poster is not even a woman. I see these pop
> up every now and then. There was one guy a few months ago that
> customized his troll for each individual newsgroup. I quit counting
> when the number of newsgroups topped 100. Some people have too much
> time on their hands.
>
> John Galban=====>N4BQ (PA28-180)

I suppose, but a shotgun loaded with pellets that are each customized
for every group, wow... I'm impressed.

--
ET >:)

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams

Capt.Doug
April 14th 04, 06:20 PM
>"pacplyer" wrote in message >We don't think *of* our "control sticks."
> We think *with* them instead. Many times we follow them all over the
> world. Even upside down in the mountains at night in thunderstorms
> backwards through a pencil sharpner. No wonder we crash so much.
> We'll fly right through mountains, just to get some control stick
> action.

You poor, poor, poor cargo dog.
If you flew passengers (which requires flight attendants), your needs would
be met with a simple ding of the bell. Heck, at the hotel, I have to lock my
door so they don't come and keep me awake all night (they feel slighted if
you fall asleep while they are "exercising").

D.

Larry Dighera
April 14th 04, 11:34 PM
On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:04:40 GMT, ET > wrote in
>For some reason I picture the actress that played the women in "Misery" by
>Stephen King... banging away on her keyboard all day trying to come up with
>"on topic" hate-spam against men to any newsgroup she can think of...

Ummm.... Picture a frustrated female actress cast as a talking Coke
machine. :-)

http://www.liederkranz-leingarten.de/doc/casting.htm
Cola automat , and/or its voice? Nathalie Hutt

pacplyer
April 15th 04, 09:09 AM
"Capt.Doug" > wrote in message >...
> >"pacplyer" wrote in message >We don't think *of* our "control sticks."
> > We think *with* them instead. Many times we follow them all over the
> > world. Even upside down in the mountains at night in thunderstorms
> > backwards through a pencil sharpner. No wonder we crash so much.
> > We'll fly right through mountains, just to get some control stick
> > action.
>
> You poor, poor, poor cargo dog.
> If you flew passengers (which requires flight attendants), your needs would
> be met with a simple ding of the bell. Heck, at the hotel, I have to lock my
> door so they don't come and keep me awake all night (they feel slighted if
> you fall asleep while they are "exercising").
>
> D.

So that's why you've never flown into any Florida mountains Doug!
You're too relaxed to think about hotel PIO. Yep. I really screwed
the pooch filling out those applications. Fer sure. Oh well, I see a
nice livestock charter in the bidpack next month. "You have the
airplane" Baaaaah Baaaaah Baaaah

pac

Capt.Doug
April 15th 04, 03:17 PM
>"pacplyer" wrote in message > You're too relaxed to think about hotel PIO.
>Oh well, I see a nice livestock charter in the bidpack next month.

Sometimes I miss flying freight, like when the entire back-end crew starts
to PMS at the same time. But then I remember the time I was picking up
laboratory research monkeys out of St. Kitts. The handlers showed up in full
hazmat suits. When queried about the crew's safety, the handlers replied
that the suits were to prevent the humans from infecting the monkeys (which
resembled Ms. Nathalie btw). Ever since that flight, I' ve had an urge to
lay back in the top of a tree on a Caribbean island hillside soaking up the
sun and spitting at the other monkeys.

D.

Greg Copeland
April 15th 04, 05:05 PM
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 02:35:17 -0700, Nathalie Hutt wrote:

> Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
> and crash into mountains.Women are far more skilled and not driven by
> small "joysticks".

I thought women were the reason men fly into moutains. ;)

Larry Dighera
April 15th 04, 06:10 PM
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:05:42 -0500, Greg Copeland >
wrote in Message-Id: >:

>On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 02:35:17 -0700, Nathalie Hutt wrote:
>
>> Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
>> and crash into mountains.Women are far more skilled and not driven by
>> small "joysticks".
>
>I thought women were the reason men fly into moutains. ;)

Are you referring to the USAF fighter jock who crashed into a mountain
in the Rockies a few years back?

Greg Copeland
April 15th 04, 07:42 PM
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:10:12 +0000, Larry Dighera wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:05:42 -0500, Greg Copeland >
> wrote in Message-Id: >:
>
>>On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 02:35:17 -0700, Nathalie Hutt wrote:
>>
>>> Men are too dumb to fly, they will think of their penises all the time
>>> and crash into mountains.Women are far more skilled and not driven by
>>> small "joysticks".
>>
>>I thought women were the reason men fly into moutains. ;)
>>

> Are you referring to the USAF fighter jock who crashed into a mountain
> in the Rockies a few years back?

Are you being serious or is there a punchline coming up next?

Larry Dighera
April 15th 04, 08:02 PM
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:42:22 -0500, Greg Copeland >
wrote in Message-Id: >:

>On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:10:12 +0000, Larry Dighera wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:05:42 -0500, Greg Copeland >
>> wrote in Message-Id: >:

>>>I thought women were the reason men fly into moutains. ;)
>>>

>> Are you referring to the USAF fighter jock who crashed into a mountain
>> in the Rockies a few years back?
>
>Are you being serious or is there a punchline coming up next?

IIRC, it was the late '90s. The airman was despondent over family
issues, apparently intentionally CFIT, and the location of the
mountainous crash site (and the on-board ordnance) was delayed due to
the winter weather. Nothing funny about it.

pacplyer
April 15th 04, 08:09 PM
"Capt.Doug" > wrote
When queried about the crew's safety, the handlers replied
> that the suits were to prevent the humans from infecting the monkeys (which
> resembled Ms. Nathalie btw). Ever since that flight, I' ve had an urge to
> lay back in the top of a tree on a Caribbean island hillside soaking up the
> sun and spitting at the other monkeys.
>
> D.

LOL! :^D I love it. Sounds like a great affliction Doug. Do you
have a boat? Yeah, I'm sick of being around huge boxes labeled, "Lab
specimens; Danger: infectious substance; Not for transport on
passenger aircraft." Asian Labs. I pointed out to management that in
"econ" setting on the aircon panel (which they dictate we use to save
gas) on the bus that 25% of the air back there is scavenged back into
the aircon manifold and mixed in with the main duct (the stuff we're
breathing.) Management's response was: "What are you, some kind of
trouble maker?" Ya think those bugs could float 100 feet into my
nostrils? Did management care?

Ever since those flights I've had this constant urge to soak my brain
tissues in good laboratory alcohol... and float around in a shallow
pool of water on my back like a bug in a petri dish.

pac

G.R. Patterson III
April 16th 04, 02:21 AM
Greg Copeland wrote:

> I thought women were the reason men fly into moutains. ;)

There actually was a fairly famous case is the 50's involving a movie star. Nobeody
could figure out why the very experienced pilot took a wrong course out of Vegas into
terrain. Somebody finally figured out that he probably turned the plane over to his
rookie co-pilot and went back to smooze with the movie star.

George Patterson
This marriage is off to a shaky start. The groom just asked the band to
play "Your cheatin' heart", and the bride just requested "Don't come home
a'drinkin' with lovin' on your mind".

John Galban
April 16th 04, 10:50 PM
"G.R. Patterson III" > wrote in message >...

> There actually was a fairly famous case is the 50's involving a movie star. Nobeody
> could figure out why the very experienced pilot took a wrong course out of Vegas into
> terrain. Somebody finally figured out that he probably turned the plane over to his
> rookie co-pilot and went back to smooze with the movie star.

It was in 1942. Carol Lombard (wife of Clark Gable) and her mother
were killed in the crash outside of Las Vegas. The plane was
inexplicably 6.7 miles off the beam on a CAVU night. One of the
theories was that the pilot was back in the cabin visiting and that
the co-pilot screwed up. Other theories were that the radio beam was
not accurate, as the Army had been messing around with them recently
for security reasons (like a bunch of Japanese bombers were going to
suddenly appear and home in on Las Vegas).

John Galban=====>N4BQ (PA28-180)

Google