PDA

View Full Version : car commercial with a beechcraft?

Otis
April 15th 04, 04:21 AM
There was a car commercial on not too long ago for lexus or infiniti or
mazda or something (I was only paying attention to the plane) that had a
twin engine plane flying low overhead. I think it was a beechcraft. Anybody
know what I'm talking about? Why can't I find .mpg's of TV commercials out
there on the web?

EDR
April 15th 04, 03:09 PM
In article >,
Otis > wrote:

> There was a car commercial on not too long ago for lexus or infiniti or
> mazda or something (I was only paying attention to the plane) that had a
> twin engine plane flying low overhead. I think it was a beechcraft.

King Air 200

Otis
April 16th 04, 01:35 AM
Cool, thanks. Its really the *car* I'd like to identify so that I can search
for a digital copy of the commercial. You didn't happen to notice what that
was, did you?

About 30 years ago I used to work in the top of a hangar in Wichita making a
military version of the King Air. So I have some kind of sentimental drive
forcing me to look at the models on Raytheon's site, screen savers, and
flight simulators (which I don't really have time to learn how to operate).
I was hoping I could satisfy this Jones with a copy of the commercial.

"EDR" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Otis > wrote:
>
> > There was a car commercial on not too long ago for lexus or infiniti or
> > mazda or something (I was only paying attention to the plane) that had a
> > twin engine plane flying low overhead. I think it was a beechcraft.
>
> King Air 200

Rick Glasser
April 16th 04, 05:20 AM
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:35:45 GMT, Otis > wrote:
> Cool, thanks. Its really the *car* I'd like to identify so that I can search
> for a digital copy of the commercial. You didn't happen to notice what that
> was, did you?
>
> About 30 years ago I used to work in the top of a hangar in Wichita making a
> military version of the King Air. So I have some kind of sentimental drive
> forcing me to look at the models on Raytheon's site, screen savers, and
> flight simulators (which I don't really have time to learn how to operate).
> I was hoping I could satisfy this Jones with a copy of the commercial.
>
> "EDR" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> Otis > wrote:
>>
>> > There was a car commercial on not too long ago for lexus or infiniti or
>> > mazda or something (I was only paying attention to the plane) that had a
>> > twin engine plane flying low overhead. I think it was a beechcraft.
>>
>> King Air 200

I thought it was for the Acura TL.

--
Rick/JYO