PDA

View Full Version : LS1-f

Joe Maloy
November 21st 13, 02:20 AM
I have purchased my first glider, an LS1-f s/n 435. I was wondering how to
search the forum for threads concerning this model glider.
Thanks in advance for your help, I look forward to exchanging information
on this forum.

Joe Maloy

Frank Whiteley
November 21st 13, 05:52 AM
On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 7:20:47 PM UTC-7, Joe Maloy wrote:
> I have purchased my first glider, an LS1-f s/n 435. I was wondering how to
>
> search the forum for threads concerning this model glider.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help, I look forward to exchanging information
>
> on this forum.
>

> Joe Maloy

1. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.aviation.soaring/ though you might have to sign up, then search for LS-1f.

Frank Whiteley

dbrunone
November 22nd 13, 02:11 AM
I have purchased my first glider, an LS1-f s/n 435. I was wondering how to
search the forum for threads concerning this model glider.
Thanks in advance for your help, I look forward to exchanging information
on this forum.

Joe Maloy

Hey I have SN 437. Our ships likely shared factory floorspace. Where are you located?

Joe Maloy[_2_]
November 22nd 13, 11:50 PM
At 02:11 22 November 2013, dbrunone wrote:

>Joe Maloy;846920 Wrote:
>> I have purchased my first glider, an LS1-f s/n 435. I was wondering how
>> search the forum for threads concerning this model glider.
>> Thanks in advance for your help, I look forward to exchanging
>> information
>> on this forum.
>>
>> Joe Maloy
>
>Hey I have SN 437. Our ships likely shared factory floorspace. Where are
>you located?
>

>--
>dbrunone

I am located in Pittsburgh. The glider had been operating out of Florida. I
plan to store it this winter and fly it for the first time next spring,
probably at Ridge Soaring in central PA near Penn State.

Joe Maloy[_2_]
November 22nd 13, 11:53 PM
At 05:52 21 November 2013, Frank Whiteley wrote:
>On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 7:20:47 PM UTC-7, Joe Maloy wrote:
>> I have purchased my first glider, an LS1-f s/n 435. I was wondering how
>>
>> search the forum for threads concerning this model glider.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for your help, I look forward to exchanging
information

>> on this forum.
>>

>> Joe Maloy
>
>1. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.aviation.soaring/ though
you
>might have to sign up, then search for LS-1f.

>though you may have to create a Yahoo profile to join.
>
>Frank Whiteley

Thanks Frank, I signed up for the Yahoo LS-Gliders group and am waiting for
approval. I will try the google group as well.

JimF
November 23rd 13, 07:54 PM
Hi Joe,

First post here, hello everyone. I live just North of Pittsburgh with an LS-4 and will also be taking it to the Ridge this Spring.

Looking forward to meeting you, Jim F.

Joe Maloy[_2_]
December 24th 13, 03:53 PM
At 19:54 23 November 2013, JimF wrote:

>Hi Joe,
>
>First post here, hello everyone. I live just North of Pittsburgh with
>an LS-4 and will also be taking it to the Ridge this Spring.
>
>Looking forward to meeting you, Jim F.
>

>--
>JimF

Hi Jim, hope to see you in the spring at Ridge. During the Summer I will
fly out of Bandel with the Pittsburgh Soaring Club.

December 27th 13, 11:37 PM
Hi Joe,
I fly an ASW 15 at Ridge Soaring in the spring. It'd be good to hook up with a similar performing ship. I just can't keep with those Disci. Check out this message board.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/amsoaring

Mike
CT

dbrunone
December 30th 13, 09:54 PM
;846983']
I am located in Pittsburgh. The glider had been operating out of Florida. I
plan to store it this winter and fly it for the first time next spring,
probably at Ridge Soaring in central PA near Penn State.

Cool, I fly with MASA out of Fairfield, PA near Gettysburg. We have 2 LS1-f's in the club. Come on over anytime

Google