PDA

View Full Version : Are you a REAL glider pilot?

Chris Davison[_3_]
November 21st 13, 10:26 AM
Find out here...

http://gotoquiz.com/E6VBs

(well someone had to do it)

Chris

son_of_flubber
November 21st 13, 02:21 PM
I'm pretty sure that this is a stealth marketing campaign for Adult Diapers.

Wallace Berry[_2_]
November 21st 13, 03:53 PM
In article >,
Chris Davison > wrote:

> Find out here...
>
> http://gotoquiz.com/E6VBs
>
> (well someone had to do it)
>
> Chris

Thanks! That was fun!

WB

Dan Marotta
November 21st 13, 03:53 PM
Shamefully, only Obsessed...

I left the page before any marketing occurred - needed to check the
forecast. Big lennies over Sandia Mountain. Only trouble is that they're
down to about 9,000 ft on the 10,600 ft mountain. Freezing rain in the
forecast... Oh, well... I'm the duty tow pilot today, anyway.

"son_of_flubber" > wrote in message
> I'm pretty sure that this is a stealth marketing campaign for Adult
> Diapers.

Evan Ludeman[_4_]
November 21st 13, 04:30 PM
On Thursday, November 21, 2013 5:26:31 AM UTC-5, Chris Davison wrote:
> Find out here...
>

> http://gotoquiz.com/E6VBs
>

> (well someone had to do it)
>

> Chris

Oh hooey. Any real glider pilot knows that the answer to every important situational problem in soaring is "Flap Handle: Forward!", ergo this quiz was created by some hapless, flapless poser, not a real glider pilot.

Is it Spring, yet? Oh darn.

T8

Mike C
November 21st 13, 07:36 PM
On Thursday, November 21, 2013 3:26:31 AM UTC-7, Chris Davison wrote:
> Find out here...
>

> http://gotoquiz.com/E6VBs
>

> (well someone had to do it)
>

> Chris

Laugh out loud funny at times!

Mike

JS
November 23rd 13, 05:21 AM
Looking at the World OLC daily score today, there are only three real glider pilots in the top 50. Adam Czeladzki scored highest, at 39th out of Gariep.
Everyone else has some sort of engine/motor on board.
(been there myself, and caught grief for it)
Jim

November 28th 13, 06:40 PM
LOL!! LOL!!

Frank (TA)