PDA

View Full Version : Soaring in Baja?

WAVEGURU
November 26th 13, 04:04 AM
If I set up a glider operation in Baja, Mexico, will you come down and go up with me.

Boggs

November 26th 13, 06:50 PM
On Monday, November 25, 2013 8:04:04 PM UTC-8, Waveguru wrote:
> If I set up a glider operation in Baja, Mexico, will you come down and go up with me.
>

> Boggs

Feeling the cold in Hood River? Maybe if you were a blond, wore a bikini, and weighed 200 lbs less.

son_of_flubber
November 26th 13, 11:13 PM
On Monday, November 25, 2013 11:04:04 PM UTC-5, Waveguru wrote:
> If I set up a glider operation in Baja, Mexico, will you come down and go up with me.

Would conditions be much better in the Baja than at http://www.skysailing.com/ ?

November 27th 13, 01:15 AM
Yes. You deserve at least one serious response!
Follow up question: In the U.S. we have the occasional angry farmer or misguided police officer. Any thoughts about the danger of landing out in Mex?

Steve Koerner
November 27th 13, 09:06 PM
On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 6:15:45 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> Yes. You deserve at least one serious response!
>
> Follow up question: In the U.S. we have the occasional angry farmer or misguided police officer. Any thoughts about the danger of landing out in Mex?

Not an issue. There are no places to land out in Baja.

Google