PDA

View Full Version : UK2 PR458 Supermarine SeafireMkXV 1946.jpg

Joseph Testagrose
October 14th 13, 12:40 PM

Andrew Chaplin
October 14th 13, 09:08 PM
Joseph Testagrose > wrote in
:

> begin 644 UK2 PR458 Supermarine SeafireMkXV 1946.jpg
>
> Attachment decoded: UK2 PR458 Supermarine SeafireMkXV 1946.jpg

There was a large board with an arrestor hook from a Seafire, as well as
specimens from the Sea Fury, the Banshee and several others, on the wall of
the wardroom at Stadacona. The board had room with an engraved brass plate
for a hook from "the next fighter to serve on carriers of the RCN."
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

Google