PDA

View Full Version : UK1 W4050 DH Mosquito 2.jpg

Joseph Testagrose
October 18th 13, 01:39 PM

Claus Gustafsen
October 19th 13, 01:25 PM
I don’t know if it’s a trick of the light on this photo, but to me it looks like the sides of the canopi isn’t transparent except the “bubble”. I’ve never seen that else where, nor do I recall seeing it mentioned anywhere.

Claus

"Joseph Testagrose" > skrev i meddelelsen ...

Ramsman
October 21st 13, 01:03 PM
On 19/10/2013 13:25, Claus Gustafsen wrote:
> I don’t know if it’s a trick of the light on this photo, but to me it
> looks like the sides of the canopi isn’t transparent except the
> “bubble”. I’ve never seen that else where, nor do I recall seeing it
> mentioned anywhere.
> Claus
> "Joseph Testagrose" > skrev i meddelelsen

I think it's a trick of the light, the reflection makes it look opaque.

I've found the same photo in two Mosquito books, but the quality isn't
high enough to see any detail on the canopy. I can't imagine why it
would be made opaque; even the pressurised Mossies had normal canopies.

--
Peter

Claus Gustafsen
October 21st 13, 04:37 PM
Thanks, it confirms what I believed.

Claus

"Ramsman" skrev i meddelelsen ...

On 19/10/2013 13:25, Claus Gustafsen wrote:
> I don’t know if it’s a trick of the light on this photo, but to me it
> looks like the sides of the canopi isn’t transparent except the
> “bubble”. I’ve never seen that else where, nor do I recall seeing it
> mentioned anywhere.
> Claus
> "Joseph Testagrose" > skrev i meddelelsen

I think it's a trick of the light, the reflection makes it look opaque.

I've found the same photo in two Mosquito books, but the quality isn't
high enough to see any detail on the canopy. I can't imagine why it
would be made opaque; even the pressurised Mossies had normal canopies.

--
Peter

October 22nd 13, 05:20 PM
If you look through the rear of the canopy to the other side, it certainly
appears that it is clear on the starboard side.

Claus Gustafsen
October 23rd 13, 02:59 PM
You are right, I hadn't thought of that, but that side is clear. The other
still looks Non Transparent in the picture. Must be a trick of the light.

Claus

skrev i meddelelsen ...

If you look through the rear of the canopy to the other side, it certainly
appears that it is clear on the starboard side.

Google