PDA

View Full Version : UK2 KB300 DE MosquitoBMkVII.jpg

Joseph Testagrose
November 3rd 13, 12:06 PM

Syke[_2_]
November 3rd 13, 05:03 PM
I'm always fascinated by the fact that the aircraft in the background of
these sort of shots are sometimes more intriguing than the main subject!
Is that an aircraft with a bent prop tip just in front of the
Mosquito's rudder? It looks like another Harvard.

Regards

Syke

John Szalay[_2_]
November 3rd 13, 11:23 PM
Syke > wrote in news:Llvdu.99337$v41.32207
@fx23.am4:

> I'm always fascinated by the fact that the aircraft in the background of
> these sort of shots are sometimes more intriguing than the main subject!
> Is that an aircraft with a bent prop tip just in front of the
> Mosquito's rudder? It looks like another Harvard.
>
> Regards
>
> Syke

Don,t believe its a bent prop, suspect that its the other insulator of the
Mosquito's wire radio antenna just happenss to sit in line with the prop
tip.

comparing the length of the prop on the other Harvard, appears the same
length

Google