PDA

View Full Version : Hahnweide Oldtimer Treffen 2013 - 5 - EDST / 08.09.13 - 10/17 - 20130908_edst_dhc1_0529_fazlo_ott13_0251.jpg (1/1) - 338 ko

D. St-Sanvain
November 16th 13, 10:26 PM

coffelt2
November 17th 13, 03:11 AM
Is it possible that these craft have a landing gear brake line that drags on
the ground?

Old Chief Lynn

D. St-Sanvain
November 17th 13, 05:35 AM
coffelt2 a écrit dans
> :
> Is it possible that these craft have a landing gear brake line that drags on
> the ground?
>
> Old Chief Lynn

I'm not used to grass strips, but I sure would have asked seniors about
that...

--
D520
Delta Reflex : http://bdd.deltareflex.com

D. St-Sanvain
November 17th 13, 05:35 AM

--
D520
Delta Reflex : http://bdd.deltareflex.com
Light aviation : http://tagazous.free.fr
Roundels of the World :
http://cocardes.monde.online.fr/v2html/en/accueil.html

John Szalay[_2_]
November 17th 13, 12:59 PM
"coffelt2" > wrote in
:

> Is it possible that these craft have a landing gear brake line that
> drags on the ground?
>
> Old Chief Lynn

coffelt2
November 20th 13, 04:55 AM
Wow, Thanks!
Old Chief Lynn
"John Szalay" <john.szalayatatt.net> wrote in message
1...
> "coffelt2" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Is it possible that these craft have a landing gear brake line that
>> drags on the ground?
>>
>> Old Chief Lynn

Ramsman
November 20th 13, 09:36 AM
On 17/11/2013 03:11, coffelt2 wrote:
> Is it possible that these craft have a landing gear brake line that
> drags on the ground?
>
> Old Chief Lynn

Just long grass!

--