PDA

View Full Version : Re: Commercial Glider Ground School Materials?

tkgliderflight
December 4th 13, 07:17 PM
I will second the gliderpilotgroundschool.com recommendation. I've found this material very helpful for the written as well as good resource to have on hand

j gilbert OY
December 7th 13, 08:42 PM
On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 2:17:30 PM UTC-5, tkgliderflight wrote:
> I will second the gliderpilotgroundschool.com recommendation. I've found this material very helpful for the written as well as good resource to have on hand

I took Dave Seymour's Commercial Prep course a few years ago. Thank goodness I did. Every one his VOR review questions were also on the official test.

It's a shame that the FAA would prefer VOR questions over more relevant study material.

Google