PDA

View Full Version : Re: Caproni A-21SJ

WaltWX[_2_]
December 8th 13, 07:02 AM
My first high performance glider in the mid 1970s, transitioning from a SGS-232, was a Caproni A21 out of El Mirage (U2), with my partner, Bob Burke. Now, I realize... that was quite a handful for me at the time and a major transition. It's remarkable that I managed to get about 40-50 hours in it cross country and never land it out... never bending anything. Flew it from the RHS seat because it was more comfortable to operate the flaps with my left hand. It was strange taking off aiming at a dot on the canopy offset.

Walt Rogers WX

Google