PDA

View Full Version : Soaring on The Weather Channel

Steve Leonard[_2_]
December 14th 13, 05:55 AM
Nice segment featuring Bruno Vassel about soaring and weather on The Weather Channel. Finally! They provide a segment of "Worthwhile entertainment!" For the first time in a long time, I have been happy to see them showing something other than real live, current weather information!

Thanks you for sharing, Bruno!

Steve Leonard

December 16th 13, 02:16 AM
Lol - Thanks Steve. I thought this one would pass under the radar since I didn't think anyone actually watches the Weather Channel. It is fun to see mainstream media get interested in our sport every once in a while.

Take care,
Bruno - B4

Frank Whiteley
December 16th 13, 02:50 AM
On Sunday, December 15, 2013 7:16:46 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> Lol - Thanks Steve. I thought this one would pass under the radar since I didn't think anyone actually watches the Weather Channel. It is fun to see mainstream media get interested in our sport every once in a while.
>

> Take care,
>
> Bruno - B4

There was an effort to get TWC to WGC2012, but it didn't work out.

Frank Whiteley

Google