PDA

View Full Version : Designated Examiners near/in Ohio?

December 23rd 13, 02:07 AM
Our very own FAA Designated Examiner has departed for warmer climes, and we are now left with a very real problem of getting checkrides for our upcoming new pilots. We have explored (and continue to explore) the 'Sport Pilot' option, but we are also looking around for other DE's in the area.

Anyone know of non-FAA DE's in the Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky/Michigan area?

TIA,

Frank

joesimmers[_2_]
December 23rd 13, 12:09 PM
Hi Frank, there is Jim Sayers at Marion airport.

I know he will travel for expenses, if you want his number
email me direct.

Todd
December 27th 13, 03:21 PM
Also Kerry Brown. Lives in SE MI. Also instructs at KADG. Not sure about his travel options, but contact me off-line and I will give you his contact info. Or check with the DTW FSDO.

Google