PDA

View Full Version : PDA Battery

December 25th 13, 06:04 PM
I'm trying to get a replacement battery for a IPAQ PDA 3955 the part # 263897-001 I ordered one from amazon / Powerwarehouse but they no longer have them.
Anybody got any idea where I could get a new battery??
Merry Christmas
Glen

Bastoune
December 25th 13, 09:32 PM
A few of them appear to be listed on eBay.
Good luck!

December 26th 13, 03:04 PM
Glen, I have a new one you can have if you are not able to find one.
~Bruce

December 26th 13, 04:25 PM
Try www.zbattery.com

They are still selling a compatible battery for your IPAQ 3955.

I purchased a battery from Zbattery.com for my IPAQ 3850 that works fine.

Chuck Zabinski

December 28th 13, 10:02 AM
On Wednesday, December 25, 2013 1:04:41 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> I'm trying to get a replacement battery for a IPAQ PDA 3955 the part # 263897-001 I ordered one from amazon / Powerwarehouse but they no longer have them.
>
> Anybody got any idea where I could get a new battery??
>
> Merry Christmas
>
> Glen

Bruce email me at dn5172@yah

Thanks