PDA

View Full Version : Trying to reach Riccardo Brigliadori

Paul Remde
December 30th 13, 04:30 PM
Hi,

I have been proud to sell the book "Completing in Gliders" by Leonardo and
Riccardo Brigliadori for many years. It is a wonderful and very popular
book. Unfortunately Leonardo died this year. He will be missed. He was my
contact for purchasing the books. I am trying to order more but so far have
not received any response from the email address I have used in the past. I
am therefore trying to reach Riccardo to see if he can help. If you know his
email address, please email it to me at or ask him to contact
me. Please do not post his email address here.

Thank you,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Steve Leonard[_2_]
December 30th 13, 08:19 PM
You might be able to contact him through his ad for a LAK 20 on

http://www.segelflug.de/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi

Look in the Biete Offene Klasse section. First ad.

Steve

Google