PDA

View Full Version : To Jim Weir/Others

James Lloyd
February 24th 04, 06:57 AM
Hi Jim,I received a mag. today that had a used military gryoscope that
they said was electronic for under 30.00. It measures 3.5" x2.5" and I
was wondering if you could make a cheap att. ind. from it.I do not know
about such things so I can not do it,I am mech. but not elect.
inclined.If you think that you can use these,send me an e-mail and I
will try to send the ad. to you.Jim

AL
February 24th 04, 12:24 PM
Hell, man, let us all see the ad. I seriously doubt they'd give you any
copyright grief.
AL

James Lloyd wrote:
> Hi Jim,I received a mag. today that had a used military gryoscope that
> they said was electronic for under 30.00. It measures 3.5" x2.5" and I
> was wondering if you could make a cheap att. ind. from it.I do not know
> about such things so I can not do it,I am mech. but not elect.
> inclined.If you think that you can use these,send me an e-mail and I
> will try to send the ad. to you.Jim

sidk
February 24th 04, 04:01 PM
I would be very much interested in seeing such a device. Please
include me on your list.
My real email address is

Thanks,
Sid Knox

(James Lloyd) wrote in message >...
> Hi Jim,I received a mag. today that had a used military gryoscope that
> they said was electronic for under 30.00. It measures 3.5" x2.5" and I
> was wondering if you could make a cheap att. ind. from it.I do not know
> about such things so I can not do it,I am mech. but not elect.
> inclined.If you think that you can use these,send me an e-mail and I
> will try to send the ad. to you.Jim

James Lloyd
February 24th 04, 09:17 PM
I sent the ad to a couple guys here and asked them to post it for me.I
just have web tv and do not know how.Jim

Jim Weir
February 25th 04, 03:26 AM
Are you charged by the character? If not, why not use complete words?

Jim

(James Lloyd)

-> Hi Jim,I received a mag. today that had a used military gryoscope that
->they said was electronic for under 30.00. It measures 3.5" x2.5" and I
->was wondering if you could make a cheap att. ind. from it.I do not know
->about such things so I can not do it,I am mech. but not elect.
->inclined.If you think that you can use these,send me an e-mail and I
->will try to send the ad. to you.Jim

http://www.rst-engr.com

James Lloyd
February 25th 04, 05:49 AM
Not really Jim,when I grew up men did not type and I was to stupid to
learn how.Jim

Google