PDA

View Full Version : XCSoar on Aero 1550

Phil Chidekel
January 11th 14, 05:08 PM
I think it has been addressed in older topics, but does anyone have a program file for XCSoar on Compaq Aero 1550 (Win CE)?

Nothing like reviving legacy equipment for a winter project!

2 months......

Phil

Adrien
January 11th 14, 10:58 PM
Le samedi 11 janvier 2014 18:08:35 UTC+1, Phil Chidekel a écrit*:
> I think it has been addressed in older topics, but does anyone have a program file for XCSoar on Compaq Aero 1550 (Win CE)?
>

> Nothing like reviving legacy equipment for a winter project!
>

> 2 months......
>

> Phil

Hi,
Have you tried the ones you can find on the web site (http://www.xcsoar.org/download/).

January 13th 14, 07:36 PM
On Saturday, January 11, 2014 5:08:35 PM UTC, Phil Chidekel wrote:
> I think it has been addressed in older topics, but does anyone have a program file for XCSoar on Compaq Aero 1550 (Win CE)?

XCSoar hasn't supported the Aero for many years, and I think there were some issues before support was discontinued (it used a different type of CPU to other devices of the time). Take a look at the files with MIPS in the name: http://ie.archive.ubuntu.com/disk1/disk1/sourceforge/x/project/xc/xcsoar/OldFiles/ if you want to try anyway - 5.1.2 seems to be the most recent version.

Google