PDA

View Full Version : GTA racing schedule

January 15th 14, 03:27 AM
Is there a complete GTA racing schedule out for the 2014 racing season?

January 15th 14, 03:44 AM
On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:27:00 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Is there a complete GTA racing schedule out for the 2014 racing season?

First race of 2014 in Bainbridge, GA. Sign up at SSA.org on racing calendar under non sanctioned events. No need to mail forms like sanctioned race. Just sign up so we can plan and have you on the improved for 2014 Sailplane Contest Tracker.

Lane
XF

January 15th 14, 11:58 AM
Thanks I went there only show one race. Needing a full list to put on my problem letter. Only want to send in one this year.

January 15th 14, 01:37 PM
On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 6:58:34 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> Thanks I went there only show one race. Needing a full list to put on my problem letter. Only want to send in one this year.

I believe this is the way the final schedule will look.

Bainbridge, GA March 29-30
Concorde, GA April 5-6
Eagleville, TN April 12-13
Monroe, GA May 3-4