PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Small Part

C-FFKQ (42)
January 15th 14, 12:47 PM
I'm hoping that the collective knowledge here will help me with finding a small part for my Kestrel.

Pictures are here (sorry, I don't know how to make them hyperlinks):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29516521/2013-11-02_09-38-14_203.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29516521/2013-11-02_09-38-35_804.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29516521/2013-11-02_09-38-43_24.jpg

It's a 1/4" by about 3/4" or so spring-steel clip, vaguely shaped like a flower vase, that retains the canopy lever. I've seen a similar part in a DG-500 to retain the circular end-piece on the spar pins.

Any ideas of where I might obtain such a part?

-John

C-FFKQ (42)
January 15th 14, 01:18 PM
I should add that I've tried Streifeneder, but he doesn't have it.

-John

Google