PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Small Part

C-FFKQ (42)
January 15th 14, 01:20 PM
I'm hoping that the collective knowledge here will help me with finding a small part for my Kestrel.

Pictures are here (sorry, I don't know how to make them hyperlinks):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29516521/2013-11-02_09-38-14_203.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29516521/2013-11-02_09-38-35_804.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29516521/2013-11-02_09-38-43_24.jpg

It's a 1/4" by about 3/4" or so spring-steel clip, vaguely shaped like a flower vase, that retains the canopy lever. I've seen a similar part in a DG-500 to retain the circular end-piece on the spar pins.

Any ideas of where I might obtain such a part? I've tried Streifeneder, but he doesn't have it :(

-John

Dave Nadler
January 15th 14, 01:47 PM
On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 8:20:18 AM UTC-5, C-FFKQ (42) wrote:
> I'm hoping that the collective knowledge here will help me with
> finding a small part for my Kestrel.

http://www.hardwarestore.com/grip-clip-organizer-102066.aspx

January 15th 14, 01:56 PM
On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 8:47:01 AM UTC-5, Dave Nadler wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 8:20:18 AM UTC-5, C-FFKQ (42) wrote:
>
> > I'm hoping that the collective knowledge here will help me with
>
> > finding a small part for my Kestrel.
>

> http://www.hardwarestore.com/grip-clip-organizer-102066.aspx

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Broom-Hanger-Tool-Clip-Push-Grip-Quick-Release-To-Grip-25-To-45mm-Made-in-UK-/251381651619?pt=UK_DIY_Material_Nails_Fixing_MJ&hash=item3a878398a3

C-FFKQ (42)
January 15th 14, 06:46 PM
Thanks, gents... Unfortunately, those are both too large. The lever is about 1/4" diameter.

But it gives me some info for doing a better search. To the net!

January 15th 14, 08:24 PM
http://www.rustoleumspraypaint.com/product/

C-FFKQ (42)
January 15th 14, 08:52 PM
Found a supplier through eBay.

Thanks for the assistance. Knowing a name for the item helped me find it.

-John

Google