PDA

View Full Version : Re: Free Checkrides at Marfa, Texas

Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
January 16th 14, 01:42 AM
Another Glider Flight Instructor is now active as Dave Treinis of Wyoming reinstated his expired instructor certificate with me at Marfa in my new ASK-21.

I have some days available in February before I attend our SSA Convention in Reno, then several days in March. My free checkride and free room offer ends March 31, 2014.

Enjoy our mild weather on the high Marfa Plateau, near the Davis mountains of southwest Texas. Check the forecast -- I am southeast of El Paso about 180 miles, where yesterday's "USA Today" arrives tomorrow.

Ready to escape to someplace quiet and finish your glider rating?
Let's talk.

Google