PDA

View Full Version : Cambridge Aero Instruments

Robert Fidler[_2_]
January 17th 14, 02:01 PM
Tried to log on to last known website www.cambridge-aero.com ended up in nowheresville. Anyone know if they are still around doing business??

January 17th 14, 02:35 PM
On Friday, January 17, 2014 9:01:57 AM UTC-5, Robert Fidler wrote:
> Tried to log on to last known website www.cambridge-aero.com ended up in nowheresville. Anyone know if they are still around doing business??

Nope- They're finally gone.
Gary K at ClearNav is now servicing much of the product line.
UH

Renny[_2_]
January 17th 14, 02:38 PM
On Friday, January 17, 2014 7:01:57 AM UTC-7, Robert Fidler wrote:
> Tried to log on to last known website www.cambridge-aero.com ended up in nowheresville. Anyone know if they are still around doing business??

Robert - I cannot confirm this first hand, but I have heard they are out of business and there is no one, at least in the US, supporting their products....

January 17th 14, 02:40 PM
On Friday, January 17, 2014 7:38:06 AM UTC-7, Renny wrote:
> On Friday, January 17, 2014 7:01:57 AM UTC-7, Robert Fidler wrote:
>
> > Tried to log on to last known website www.cambridge-aero.com ended up in nowheresville. Anyone know if they are still around doing business??
>

> Robert - I cannot confirm this first hand, but I have heard they are out of business and there is no one, at least in the US, supporting their products....

......except for apparently Gary K at ClearNav!!

Papa3[_2_]
January 17th 14, 03:02 PM
http://www.clearnav.net/main/cn-service.html

Your best bet is to just call Gary at the number provided and discuss your specific instrument/problem. More than likely CN can help.

On Friday, January 17, 2014 9:40:27 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Friday, January 17, 2014 7:38:06 AM UTC-7, Renny wrote:
>
> > On Friday, January 17, 2014 7:01:57 AM UTC-7, Robert Fidler wrote:
>

> > > Tried to log on to last known website www.cambridge-aero.com ended up in nowheresville. Anyone know if they are still around doing business??
>

> > Robert - I cannot confirm this first hand, but I have heard they are out of business and there is no one, at least in the US, supporting their products....
>

> .....except for apparently Gary K at ClearNav!!

Google