PDA

View Full Version : Empty towball to and from Reno

Tony[_5_]
January 19th 14, 04:16 AM
Towball available to Reno for the SSA convention from points east. Likely arriving in Reno early in the week of the convention, Feb. 25ish, but flexible.

Towball available from Reno to practically anywhere in the continental USA as long as I eventually make it to Wichita.

References available, experienced glider tower, PHD in trailer light repairs.

Email with questions or for more info.

January 19th 14, 06:31 AM
Tony-
I'm looking for someone to tow my newly purchased HP-11 in its magnificent, fully enclosed trailer from Cumberland, MD to Reno. My email is
Thanx,
John

January 19th 14, 06:39 AM
Tony-
I am looking for some to tow my newly purchased HP-11 in its magnificent enclosed trailer from Cumberland, MD to Reno.
My email is
Thanx,
John

Tony[_5_]
January 21st 14, 05:45 AM
On Sunday, January 19, 2014 12:39:04 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> Tony-
>
> I am looking for some to tow my newly purchased HP-11 in its magnificent enclosed trailer from Cumberland, MD to Reno.
>
> My email is
>
> Thanx,
>
> John

Looks like my trip to Reno is covered, but I still have a towball leaving Reno if anyone else wants to arrange a delivery through the convention.

Paul Villinski
January 26th 14, 04:35 AM
Tony,

Just emailed you -- need to move newly purchased DG400 from either Reno or San Jose, CA to Middletown, NY. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience -- thanks.

Tony[_5_]
January 31st 14, 10:31 PM
Still have an available towball heading east from Reno. if interested.

Google