PDA

View Full Version : SSA Convention Room Split

Casey Cox
January 26th 14, 03:21 PM
Good Morning,

I'm new to this forum and I'm a student pilot.

I'm attending the Reno Convention and I have a double queen room. I thought I would offer up a split to anyone that may be having trouble finding a room or just wants to keep the cost down. The room is for Wed thru Sat night at the Atlantis.

I believe you can respond directly through this post to my email.

Casey

Casey Cox
January 27th 14, 01:52 PM
Maybe it would be easier to call me:
252-947-0279

I'm a student pilot but I promise not to bother and ask wuffo questions :)

Just going to convention to soak up the atmosphere and look at the new eye candy. I want to take in a day of skiing on Sat.

Casey

Casey Cox
January 29th 14, 10:55 PM
Room has been split.