PDA

View Full Version : Flight Instructor fun at Teterboro

Jeffrey H.
May 6th 04, 01:04 AM
Million Air charter services and flight services can train YOU to be a
pilot. Schedule rides/lessons at TEB in NJ. Less than 10 minutes from
NYC. Please contact Jeffrey H. (718)809-7164

Peter R.
May 6th 04, 01:31 AM
Jeffrey H. wrote:

> Schedule rides/lessons at TEB in NJ. Less than 10 minutes from
> NYC.

Teterboro is less than 10 minutes from NYC? Not by any type of ground-
based transportation, unless one travels after midnight.

--
Peter

Don Tuite
May 6th 04, 03:35 AM
On Wed, 5 May 2004 20:31:29 -0400, Peter R.
> wrote:

>Jeffrey H. wrote:
>
>> Schedule rides/lessons at TEB in NJ. Less than 10 minutes from
>> NYC.
>
>Teterboro is less than 10 minutes from NYC? Not by any type of ground-
>based transportation, unless one travels after midnight.

At that, you'd be 10 minutes from 178th Street. From midtown, via the
LT, S3, TPK, 46 . . . hoo-boy.

Don

Judah
May 6th 04, 07:53 PM
Hey - a pitch is a pitch...

Of course, I suspect that most of the people who live at 178th Street & St.
Nicholas are probably not spending a lot of time on this newsgroup...

:)

Don Tuite > wrote in
:

> On Wed, 5 May 2004 20:31:29 -0400, Peter R.
> > wrote:
>
>>Jeffrey H. wrote:
>>
>>> Schedule rides/lessons at TEB in NJ. Less than 10 minutes from
>>> NYC.
>>
>>Teterboro is less than 10 minutes from NYC? Not by any type of ground-
>>based transportation, unless one travels after midnight.
>
> At that, you'd be 10 minutes from 178th Street. From midtown, via the
> LT, S3, TPK, 46 . . . hoo-boy.
>
> Don

tom418
May 7th 04, 11:14 AM
Stop poking fun at my old neighborhood ;)

I grew up on 184th street and Wadsworth Avenue. We used to play on the
streets until 9PM or so, in the summer.
That was in the sixties.. Today, one needs a bodyguard to walk in Washington
Heights.. LOL

"Judah" > wrote in message
> Hey - a pitch is a pitch...
>
> Of course, I suspect that most of the people who live at 178th Street &
St.
> Nicholas are probably not spending a lot of time on this newsgroup...
>
> :)
>

> Don Tuite > wrote in
> :
>
> > On Wed, 5 May 2004 20:31:29 -0400, Peter R.
> > > wrote:

> >>Teterboro is less than 10 minutes from NYC? Not by any type of ground-
> >>based transportation, unless one travels after midnight.
> >
> > At that, you'd be 10 minutes from 178th Street. From midtown, via the
> > LT, S3, TPK, 46 . . . hoo-boy.
> >
> > Don

Judah
May 8th 04, 08:03 AM
I can poke a little fun...

I only know the area because I went to HS and 2 years of college on 185th
and Amsterdam.

I played on the streets there too, but there were guard shacks on every
corner.. :)

"tom418" > wrote in

> Stop poking fun at my old neighborhood ;)
>
> I grew up on 184th street and Wadsworth Avenue. We used to play on the
> streets until 9PM or so, in the summer.
> That was in the sixties.. Today, one needs a bodyguard to walk in
> Washington Heights.. LOL
>
> "Judah" > wrote in message
>> Hey - a pitch is a pitch...
>>
>> Of course, I suspect that most of the people who live at 178th Street
>> & St. Nicholas are probably not spending a lot of time on this
>> newsgroup...
>>
>> :)
>>

>> Don Tuite > wrote in
>> :
>>
>> > On Wed, 5 May 2004 20:31:29 -0400, Peter R.

>> > At that, you'd be 10 minutes from 178th Street. From midtown, via
>> > the LT, S3, TPK, 46 . . . hoo-boy.
>> >
>> > Don

Google