PDA

View Full Version : Big News from Cambridge and ClearNav

Paul Remde
January 27th 14, 09:40 PM
*** Big News from Cambridge and ClearNav ***
ClearNav Instruments and Roy A. Ridgeway are pleased to announce that they
have reached an agreement under which RR will sell to CNi a large inventory
of CAI 300 Series parts and assemblies. This will enable CNi to provide
service world-wide for years to come for the many CAI customers still flying
with the CAI 300 Series instruments.

With the implementation of this agreement CNi is now able to service any of
the following CAI products:
• GPS-NAV™ Datalogger
• GPS-NAV™ Display
• L-NAV™ Glide Computer
• S-NAV™ Glide Computer
• CAVII™ Variometer
• 302/303/306
All inquiries should be to Gary Kammerer, either by phone (610-388-0456) or
email ). Shipments to:

CLEARNAV INSTRUMENTS
779 Rosedale Rd
Kennett Square, PA
19348 USA
Richard Kellerman, Tim Welles, Roy A. Ridgeway

JimF
January 28th 14, 06:56 PM
This is great news Paul. I wonder if CNi would consider taking over support of Rolladen Schneider (LS) gliders, then we would be all set. ;-)

January 29th 14, 02:55 PM
On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 12:56:12 PM UTC-6, JimF wrote:
> This is great news Paul. I wonder if CNi would consider taking over
>
> support of Rolladen Schneider (LS) gliders, then we would be all set.
>
> ;-)
>

> --
>
> JimF

Good one, Jim!
Agreeing with you on all points, ClearNav, Cambridge and Rolladen-Schneider.
Herb

Henry Retting
January 30th 14, 07:12 PM
Unfortunately Gary has moved to Pau'e Lau in the south Pacific to pursue a hobbie of cocoanut carving while drinking MaiTais with the topless natives.

bumper[_4_]
January 30th 14, 10:49 PM
On Thursday, January 30, 2014 11:12:29 AM UTC-8, Henry Retting wrote:
> Unfortunately Gary has moved to Pau'e Lau in the south Pacific to pursue a hobbie of cocoanut carving while drinking MaiTais with the topless natives.

I've heard coconut carving is, much like diamond cutting, quite complex and encompassing the very pinnacle of artistic expression. Wonder if he's accepting applications for apprentice? Oh, and were all those topless natives female?

bumper

Google