PDA

View Full Version : Grob parts needed

Robert M
January 30th 14, 09:10 PM
I am looking for canopy frames for the Twin Astir glider. Just the frames for the front and rear seats.

Naturally I need them now.

Robert Mudd
Moriarty, NM

Charlie Papa[_2_]
January 31st 14, 12:27 PM
On Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:10:43 PM UTC-5, Robert M wrote:
> I am looking for canopy frames for the Twin Astir glider. Just the frames for the front and rear seats.
>

> Naturally I need them now.
>

> Robert Mudd
>
> Moriarty, NM

As it happens, we have canopy frames front and rear, for a Twin Astir. They are in the workshop at my club, York Soaring, near Toronto. I will contact folks back there (I winter in Florida) to see about the 'now' part, and write you off line.

Google