PDA

View Full Version : Tows in Salida?

Dan Marotta
January 31st 14, 05:49 PM
Anybody know if there are tows available in Salida, CO?

A friend and I are planning a safari in late June and that would be a good
place to spend a week.

January 31st 14, 06:09 PM
On Friday, January 31, 2014 10:49:57 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
> Anybody know if there are tows available in Salida, CO? A friend and I are planning a safari in late June and that would be a good place to spend a week.

Talk with Steve Bush. He has a Pawnee. See link below.
http://www.airsafetynet.com/

Sean F (F2)
January 31st 14, 09:58 PM
Was there 2 years ago for a full week. The towplane is a little (maybe moderately) underpowered. Beautiful place to fly however. Large group (8) is there every may/june.

On Friday, January 31, 2014 12:09:07 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Friday, January 31, 2014 10:49:57 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
>
> > Anybody know if there are tows available in Salida, CO? A friend and I are planning a safari in late June and that would be a good place to spend a week.
>

> Talk with Steve Bush. He has a Pawnee. See link below.
>
> http://www.airsafetynet.com/

Dan Marotta
February 1st 14, 04:09 PM
Thanks!

I talked with Steve a few minutes ago. Tows are available so there WILL be
a safari at Salida during the third week of June. There are currently two
of us (possibly more) heading up from Moriarty.

> wrote in message
> On Friday, January 31, 2014 10:49:57 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
>> Anybody know if there are tows available in Salida, CO? A friend and I
>> are planning a safari in late June and that would be a good place to
>> spend a week.
>

> Talk with Steve Bush. He has a Pawnee. See link below.
> http://www.airsafetynet.com/

Google