PDA

View Full Version : Glideplan - Matt Herron

CJ[_3_]
February 4th 14, 02:32 AM
Has anyone successfully purchased this software recently? Say...in the
last 12 months? Emails to both the support address and Matts own, listed
on his SSA profile, have gone unanswered. As the Sectionals haven't been
updated for some years, I don't want to pay for a licence that never comes.

I've managed to modify and import the latest sectionals (gaining a new
found respect for Lynn Alley in the process!) so it's just the
purchase/licencing issue I'm looking to solve.

Thanks in advance.

Casey Jay
B3

Dave Nadler
February 4th 14, 12:44 PM
On Monday, February 3, 2014 9:32:31 PM UTC-5, CJ wrote:
> Has anyone successfully purchased this software recently? Say...in the
> last 12 months? Emails to both the support address and Matts own, listed
> on his SSA profile, have gone unanswered. As the Sectionals haven't been
> updated for some years, I don't want to pay for a licence that never comes.

The GlidePlan software is sadly no longer supported...

Google