PDA

View Full Version : Aero Mechanism Altimeter/Encoder

Zachary Hallac
February 9th 14, 09:07 PM
Hello, i recently found an Aero Mechansim Altimeter/Encoder (TSO-C10b)(TSO/C88) in my fathers basement. it is a model 8142B S/N 6337 and mfg in 6/74. i was wondering if anyone knows how much it is worth?

Lubow[_2_]
February 14th 14, 05:08 PM
Look it up in eBay.com and see what other people are selling it for.

"Zachary Hallac" > wrote in
message ...

> Hello, i recently found an Aero Mechansim Altimeter/Encoder
> (TSO-C10b)(TSO/C88) in my fathers basement. it is a model 8142B S/N 6337
> and mfg in 6/74. i was wondering if anyone knows how much it is worth?
>

> --
> Zachary Hallac

Google