PDA

View Full Version : To Joseph Testagrose

PVK
March 23rd 14, 09:30 AM
Joe, I don't know whether you read the comments people make, but I for
one would like to thank you for all the pictures you post here and over
at a.b.p.military. Just when I think I've seen every photo in existence
of the B-24 Liberator in RAF and civil use, or the Bristol Blenheim, or
over at a.b.p.m...the Enterprise or Gneisenau.. you come up with new and
rare ones.

A huge thank you from me, and please keep them coming.

Regards

Paul
Cambridge, UK

Hoos[_2_]
March 23rd 14, 09:42 AM
Op Sun, 23 Mar 2014 09:30:34 +0000, schreef PVK:

> Joe, I don't know whether you read the comments people make, but I for
> one would like to thank you for all the pictures you post here and over
> at a.b.p.military. Just when I think I've seen every photo in existence
> of the B-24 Liberator in RAF and civil use, or the Bristol Blenheim, or
> over at a.b.p.m...the Enterprise or Gneisenau.. you come up with new and
> rare ones.
>
> A huge thank you from me, and please keep them coming.
>
> Regards
>
> Paul Cambridge, UK

Hear!, Hear!, I couldn't agree more.

Regards, Hoos

Claus Gustafsen
March 23rd 14, 10:20 AM
I too agree, Joe provides lots of nice pics that I at least hadn't seen
before, so add my thanks.

Claus Gustafsen
Denmark

"Hoos" skrev i meddelelsen
ll.nl...

Op Sun, 23 Mar 2014 09:30:34 +0000, schreef PVK:

> Joe, I don't know whether you read the comments people make, but I for
> one would like to thank you for all the pictures you post here and over
> at a.b.p.military. Just when I think I've seen every photo in existence
> of the B-24 Liberator in RAF and civil use, or the Bristol Blenheim, or
> over at a.b.p.m...the Enterprise or Gneisenau.. you come up with new and
> rare ones.
>
> A huge thank you from me, and please keep them coming.
>
> Regards
>
> Paul Cambridge, UK

Hear!, Hear!, I couldn't agree more.

Regards, Hoos

---
Denne e-mail er fri for virus og malware fordi avast! Antivirus beskyttelse er aktiveret.

Indrek[_7_]
March 23rd 14, 04:51 PM
Ditto.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult W.S. Churchill

"Claus Gustafsen" > wrote in message
> I too agree, Joe provides lots of nice pics that I at least hadn't seen
> before, so add my thanks.
>
> Claus Gustafsen
> Denmark
>
> "Hoos" skrev i meddelelsen
> ll.nl...
>
> Op Sun, 23 Mar 2014 09:30:34 +0000, schreef PVK:
>
>> Joe, I don't know whether you read the comments people make, but I for
>> one would like to thank you for all the pictures you post here and over
>> at a.b.p.military. Just when I think I've seen every photo in existence
>> of the B-24 Liberator in RAF and civil use, or the Bristol Blenheim, or
>> over at a.b.p.m...the Enterprise or Gneisenau.. you come up with new and
>> rare ones.
>>
>> A huge thank you from me, and please keep them coming.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Paul Cambridge, UK
>
> Hear!, Hear!, I couldn't agree more.
>
> Regards, Hoos
>
> ---
> Denne e-mail er fri for virus og malware fordi avast! Antivirus
> beskyttelse er aktiveret.

clairbear
April 20th 14, 08:59 PM
"Indrek" > wrote in
:

> Ditto.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Indrek Aavisto

I love all the great stuff posted here and elsewhare and appreciate all th
posters
I have a question my server limits the amount one can download and I am
looking for a NG server that is free or relatively inexpensive I was using
xusenet's free server but the changed it in some way that now I cannot get
it to connect Any help would be appreciated

clairbear
April 21st 14, 11:21 PM
"Claus Gustafsen" > wrote in news:Kza5v.20291$%S1.6754
@fx25.fr7:

> Try Terra News, it works for me.

Thanks I'll check it out

Google