PDA

View Full Version : Garmin 296 PACIFIC Version

Cockpit Colin
May 25th 04, 11:24 PM
Hi all,

Can someone tell me if they're seen this particular model actually shipping
anywhere?

Many thanks,

CC

Toks Desalu
May 26th 04, 03:16 AM
I think that the newsgroup, alt.satellite.gps, is more suitable to get your
question answered.

Toks Desalu
PP-ASEL
Dyin' to soar!

"Cockpit Colin" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Can someone tell me if they're seen this particular model actually
shipping
> anywhere?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> CC

Cockpit Colin
May 26th 04, 04:45 AM
No, aviation GPS' are rarely mentioned there.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

"Toks Desalu" > wrote in message
> I think that the newsgroup, alt.satellite.gps, is more suitable to get
your
> question answered.
>
> Toks Desalu
> PP-ASEL
> Dyin' to soar!
>

> "Cockpit Colin" > wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Can someone tell me if they're seen this particular model actually
> shipping
> > anywhere?
> >
> > Many thanks,
> >
> > CC

S Narayan
May 26th 04, 08:46 PM
sci.geo.satellite-nav is probably a better group. There is currently a
thread on the Garmin 276 which is the non-aviation unit.

"Toks Desalu" > wrote in message
> I think that the newsgroup, alt.satellite.gps, is more suitable to get
your
> question answered.
>
> Toks Desalu
> PP-ASEL
> Dyin' to soar!
>

> "Cockpit Colin" > wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Can someone tell me if they're seen this particular model actually
> shipping
> > anywhere?
> >
> > Many thanks,
> >
> > CC

Cockpit Colin
May 27th 04, 02:14 AM
I've followed that group for years - too much 'noise' - it's great if you
have an eTrex or the like - unfortunately 99.9% of the group aren't
aviators, and few aviators (with the exception of John Bell) seem to follow
it

"S Narayan" > wrote in message
> sci.geo.satellite-nav is probably a better group. There is currently a
> thread on the Garmin 276 which is the non-aviation unit.
>
> "Toks Desalu" > wrote in message
> > I think that the newsgroup, alt.satellite.gps, is more suitable to get
> your
> > question answered.
> >
> > Toks Desalu
> > PP-ASEL
> > Dyin' to soar!
> >

> > "Cockpit Colin" > wrote in message
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Can someone tell me if they're seen this particular model actually
> > shipping
> > > anywhere?
> > >
> > > Many thanks,
> > >
> > > CC