PDA

View Full Version : Re: LAT 38.5537849 LONG -122.27516 Paul Vader go back to school and learn about

Alan Erskine
June 9th 04, 06:11 PM
"Scott C." > wrote in message
om...
> WTF are these locations? Secret fishing sites and places to go for
> your private club?? BTW, do you need a secret handshake and
> password...

I don't know which group you're posting from, but the message your replied
to was from a google troll.

Because it's from a troll, it's totally meaningless.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Scott C.
June 10th 04, 05:17 AM
"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message >...
> "Scott C." > wrote in message
> om...
> > WTF are these locations? Secret fishing sites and places to go for
> > your private club?? BTW, do you need a secret handshake and
> > password...
>
> I don't know which group you're posting from, but the message your replied
> to was from a google troll.
>
> Because it's from a troll, it's totally meaningless.

Meaningless or not, it was a mindless comment and search from me in
response to a mindless post. That said, the locations are real though
and it was kinda fun to find them all close together. Not a hard
search and most assuradly nothing to over think but still kinda fun.
Ya sure its not where the body's are?? If you cant use the internet
for fun based on a troll what can you use it for!

Scott C.

Teacherjh
June 10th 04, 06:20 AM

Ya sure its not where the body's are?? If you cant use the internet
for fun based on a troll what can you use it for!
<<

You can use it for its original purpose - correcting grammar and spelling. The
plural of "body" is "bodies". The singular possessive is "body's", and the
plural possessive is "bodies'".

Somebody must be making a lot of money on those aerobatic commas, because they
are cropping up everywhere they don't belong.

Jose
(ps - any gramaticcal or speling eror's in my post are minor and ignorable, but
the one's I am complaning about are huge and glaring. :)

airbourne56
June 11th 04, 02:38 PM
Call me an novice, but what is a "google troll"? The way you used the
term it seems like it has a very specific and widely understood
meaning. I, however, have never heard of it and I'm curious about what
it means.

"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message >...
> "Scott C." > wrote in message
> om...
> > WTF are these locations? Secret fishing sites and places to go for
> > your private club?? BTW, do you need a secret handshake and
> > password...
>
> I don't know which group you're posting from, but the message your replied
> to was from a google troll.
>
> Because it's from a troll, it's totally meaningless.

Google