PDA

View Full Version : NJ Plane down on Golf Course

Rosspilot
June 10th 04, 03:39 PM
Fox is reporting (and showing video) of a downed single on a golf course in NJ.
Came to rest in a sand bunker . . . looks like nobody hurt.

www.Rosspilot.com

Michael 182
June 10th 04, 08:25 PM
"Rosspilot" > wrote in message
> Fox is reporting (and showing video) of a downed single on a golf course
in NJ.
> Came to rest in a sand bunker . . . looks like nobody hurt.

He was aiming for the green - just like my game.

Michael

> www.Rosspilot.com

Andrew Gideon
June 10th 04, 10:18 PM
Michael 182 wrote:

> "Rosspilot" > wrote in message
>> Fox is reporting (and showing video) of a downed single on a golf course
> in NJ.
>> Came to rest in a sand bunker . . . looks like nobody hurt.
>
> He was aiming for the green - just like my game.

http://1010wins.com/topstories/winstopstories_story_162134324.html

- Andrew

Andrew Gideon
June 10th 04, 10:19 PM
Michael 182 wrote:

> "Rosspilot" > wrote in message
>> Fox is reporting (and showing video) of a downed single on a golf course
> in NJ.
>> Came to rest in a sand bunker . . . looks like nobody hurt.
>
> He was aiming for the green - just like my game.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/news/WABC_061004_njgolfcourse2.html?DCMP=EMC-wabc

Jack McAdams
June 10th 04, 10:21 PM
(Rosspilot) wrote in message >...
> Fox is reporting (and showing video) of a downed single on a golf course in NJ.
> Came to rest in a sand bunker . . . looks like nobody hurt.
>

> www.Rosspilot.com

I missed it on the news. Did they say where in NJ?

Gary Drescher
June 10th 04, 10:47 PM
"Jack McAdams" > wrote in message
om...
> (Rosspilot) wrote in message
> > Fox is reporting (and showing video) of a downed single on a golf course
in NJ.
> > Came to rest in a sand bunker . . . looks like nobody hurt.
> >

> > www.Rosspilot.com
>
> I missed it on the news. Did they say where in NJ?

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/news/WABC_061004_njgolfcourse2.html
http://www.wnbc.com/traffic/3403123/detail.html

Google