PDA

View Full Version : Oshkosh Reminder

Jim Weir
June 16th 04, 12:52 AM
I realize that I should have posted this yesterday, but there is still 6 hours
left to get an email postmark in time.

Today is the last day to pay for the UW-O dorm rooms in full for those of us
with reservations. Midnight Central time.

Jim
http://www.rst-engr.com

Checkursix
June 19th 04, 12:39 AM
Wonder if there are any left-over vacancies... I HAVE my room paid for but
have a couple of buddies who want one??

"Jim Weir" > wrote in message
> I realize that I should have posted this yesterday, but there is still 6
hours
> left to get an email postmark in time.
>
> Today is the last day to pay for the UW-O dorm rooms in full for those of
us
> with reservations. Midnight Central time.
>
> Jim
> Jim Weir (A&P/IA, CFI, & other good alphabet soup)
> VP Eng RST Pres. Cyberchapter EAA Tech. Counselor
> http://www.rst-engr.com

Google