PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone listen to cartalk last Saturday?

John Harlow
June 16th 04, 03:39 AM
It's aviation related!

http://www.cartalk.com/content/puzzler/transcripts/200424/index.html

Peter Duniho
June 16th 04, 04:29 AM
"John Harlow" > wrote in message
> It's aviation related!

Yup, as a matter of fact, I did. I knew the answer to the puzzler right
away, and I'm pretty sure the little bit of trivia that's the answer is
something I picked up on this newsgroup. I mean, it's something any fool
could easily discover themselves, if they just bothered to try. But it's
not the kind of thing you would normally just happen across.

Pete

Michael 182
June 16th 04, 05:55 AM
crossing lines...

Michael

"John Harlow" > wrote in message
> It's aviation related!
>
> http://www.cartalk.com/content/puzzler/transcripts/200424/index.html

Jim Fisher
June 17th 04, 01:00 AM
"Peter Duniho" > wrote in message
> "John Harlow" > wrote in message
> > It's aviation related!
>
> Yup, as a matter of fact, I did. I knew the answer to the puzzler right
> away, and I'm pretty sure the little bit of trivia that's the answer is
> something I picked up on this newsgroup.

So, for those of us who like to read puzzles but don't like to figger 'em
out, what's the answer?

--
Jim Fisher

C J Campbell
June 18th 04, 03:35 AM
"Jim Fisher" > wrote in message
. ..
> "Peter Duniho" > wrote in message
> > "John Harlow" > wrote in message
> > > It's aviation related!
> >
> > Yup, as a matter of fact, I did. I knew the answer to the puzzler right
> > away, and I'm pretty sure the little bit of trivia that's the answer is
> > something I picked up on this newsgroup.
>
> So, for those of us who like to read puzzles but don't like to figger 'em
> out, what's the answer?

-40F = -40C

Google